Welcome to IDEA
We will contribute to industrial intelligence through framework research that applies data engineering and analytics to industry issues.
- Industrial Data Engineering:
Research on how industrial data should be prepared (data collection, storage, processing, etc.) for effective industrial data analytics
* Topic: Data Interoperability, Data Collection for Analytics Purpose, etc.
- Industrial Data Analytics:
Research for Data Analytics Application Framework to support data-driven decision making in the industrial domain
* Topic: Predictive Maintenance, Standard Time Estimation, etc.
- 1994.9.16 - Dr. Cho joined Dept. of Industrial Engineering of POSTECH
- 1994.9.16 - MSI(Manufacturing Systems Integration) Lab opened
- 2001.2.14 - First Ph.D. (Joo, Jaekoo) graduated
- 2012.3.1 - Joint appointment with CITE (Department of Creative IT Excellence Engineering)
- 2012.6.14 - Changed to ISL (Systems Integration and Innovation) Lab
- 2018.3.19 - Changed to IDEA (Industrial Data Engineering & Analytics) Lab
- Total of 14 Ph.D. Graduates
- Total of 28 M.S. Graduates