Information Theory and Communications Lab (InfoLab) is a research lab led by Prof. Si-Hyeon Lee in the Department of Electrical Engineering at POSTECH, South Korea. Our research focuses on information theory and its applications to communications and physical layer security.
We are looking for self-motivated students interested in fundamental studies for communications and physical layer security. If you are interested in joining our group, please email Prof. Si-Hyeon Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [July 2017] Si-Hyeon gave an invited talk at Beyond IID Workshop in Singapore
- [June 2017] Two papers presented at IEEE ISIT 2017
- [Mar. 2017] A paper accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- S.-H. Lee, V. Y. F. Tan, and A. Khisti, "Exact moderate deviation asymptotics in streaming data transmission''
- [Mar. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Y. Liu, S.-H. Lee, and A. Khisti, "Information-theoretic privacy in smart metering systems using cascaded rechargeable batteries"
- [Feb. 2017] Si-Hyeon joined POSTECH as an assistant professor.
- [Feb. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Communications Letters
- S.-H. Lee and A. Khisti, "The Gaussian diamond-wiretap channel with rate-limited relay cooperation"
- [Jan. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- S.-H. Lee, W. Zhao, and A. Khisti, "Secure degrees of freedom of the Gaussian diamond-wiretap channel"