Information Security and Communications Lab (InfoLab) is a research lab led by Prof. Si-Hyeon Lee in the Department of Electrical Engineering at POSTECH, South Korea. Our research focuses on communications, information security and privacy protection.
우리 연구실에서는 정보와 관련된 원천 및 응용 연구를 수행하고 있습니다. 무선통신(IoT, 5G network, Streaming), 정보보호(Smart meter privacy, Data protection), 통신보안(Covert communication, Jamming)의 원천 연구 및 인공지능/머신러닝을 응용한 알고리즘 연구에 관심있는 학생의 지원 바랍니다. 2018년 가을/ 2019년 봄학기 대학원 지원 희망 학생은 이시현 교수님께 이메일(email@example.com)로 연락 바랍니다.
We are looking for self-motivated students interested in fundamental studies for communications and security/privacy. If you are interested in joining our group, please email Prof. Si-Hyeon Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [Oct. 2017] Si-Hyeon gave an invited talk at Coding and Information Theory Workshop in Seoul
- [July 2017] Si-Hyeon gave an invited talk at Beyond IID Workshop in Singapore
- [June 2017] Two papers presented at IEEE ISIT 2017
- [Mar. 2017] A paper accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- S.-H. Lee, V. Y. F. Tan, and A. Khisti, "Exact moderate deviation asymptotics in streaming data transmission''
- [Mar. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Y. Liu, S.-H. Lee, and A. Khisti, "Information-theoretic privacy in smart metering systems using cascaded rechargeable batteries"
- [Feb. 2017] Si-Hyeon joined POSTECH as an assistant professor.
- [Feb. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Communications Letters
- S.-H. Lee and A. Khisti, "The Gaussian diamond-wiretap channel with rate-limited relay cooperation"
- [Jan. 2017] A paper published in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- S.-H. Lee, W. Zhao, and A. Khisti, "Secure degrees of freedom of the Gaussian diamond-wiretap channel"