- Missed the last PTO meeting? There was a lot to celebrate! 5th grade chorus performed for Ms. Stone in celebration of her retirement, as well as in gratitude to outgoing 5th grade parents and our generous volunteers. Ms. Ziegler, Ms, Witt and Ms. Joyce received a $1000 check from NEA for a grant they received for Family Makerspace night. We were also able to swear in new PTO executive board members Jane Holze for Co-VP and Allison Corro for Co-President. This also meant saying Thank You to outgoing board members Wendy Nicholas and Sarah Hill who completed their 2 year roles as Co-VP and Co-President, respectively. Want to know more? Read the recap here.
- Sign up to participate in the Got2Run event on May 18th which gives our school a donation based on the number of participants. If you sign up by May 12th, the registration will be discounted.
- PTO wants your opinion! Please complete this anonymous survey to help us plan for next year.
- Thank you to the parents that provided snacks for Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week. Staff members felt very appreciated!
- Turn those Boxtops in before summer! The last collection of the year is 5/31. Get the Bonus App to turn your everyday receipts into cash for the school.
- Click on this link to connect your Amazon account! Amazon will give Poe PTO 0.5% of every purchase when you shop through your linked account. This is a quick and easy way to help support our organization!
- Follow us on Social Media to find out about fun events, meetings, due dates and more! Facebook and Twitter links are below.