- Join other new K and 1 families at our next summer playdate on 8/22 at 6:30 pm at Raven Park (the park near the tennis courts.) PTO member Sharon Ryzski will be there to greet you and answer any questions you might have. If the weather is bad, we will not meet. Read this letter for more information.
- Join the PTO and be a part of the action! PTO membership dues benefit our children by providing buses for field trips, school assemblies, educational gifts and more! Turn in the membership form by 9/27 along with $15 dues. PTO members will have access to the new electronic directory and be able to vote at PTO meetings. The membership form is available in English and Russian.
- PTO Ice Cream Social will be Friday, September 6th at 6:00 pm. Students and siblings enjoy one free ice cream. Adults pay $1 for ice cream.
- Purchasing School Supplies for your child? Here is the list for each grade level. If you purchase through Amazon, don't forget to link through our Amazon smile link to benefit our school.
- Plan after school enrichment activities for your child:
- PTO Meeting in the Summer? Yes! There was a budget meeting on 8/5/19 and brief virtual PTO meeting on 8/19 for the purpose of discussing and voting on an online directory for PTO members this year. Here are the notes from the meetings.
- Collect Boxtops for Poe School! Get the Bonus App to turn your everyday receipts into cash for the school.
- Click on this link to connect your Amazon account! Amazon will give Poe PTO 0.5% of every purchase when you shop through your linked account. This is a quick and easy way to help support our organization!
- Follow us on Social Media to find out about fun events, meetings, due dates and more! Facebook and Twitter links are below.