PLAZA Chemical Industries -
Offering Interns Opportunities to Marketing Students
PLAZA Chemical Industries (Herein after referred to as ‘PCI’) is seeking marketing student Interns. Please find below the details about the intern opportunity with PCI Marketing segment.
PCI is a synthetic resin manufacturer and deals with coatings and Paints industry with its manufacturing unit in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. With a very aggressive growth plan for the next 5 years that will help PCI more than double its top line and also consolidate its existing businesses, while exploring newer avenues and industries, PCI is poised for an exponential growth plan.
If you've got good people skills, and are good at persuading and negotiating, being a marketing & sales Trainee might be a profile you would enjoy. You'll be using your excellent communication skills to deal with a broad range of customers. You would also need to be confident and have the resilience to carry on when customers turn you down. Energy and passion to travel to increase the volume of sales of all products in the respective area is a mandate.
Position: MARKETING & SALES TRAINEE (MST)
The main goal of this training project is customer acquisition, market expansion and creating brand awareness. The training is Incentive based (See Incentive Structure) and is allowed for the purpose of gaining experience & practical knowledge.
Trainees will need to target prospective clients in coatings and Paints industry in the SME space in their assigned territory. They will then need to approach them and try sell our products. Trainees must be confident enough to target key decision makers in the company (CEO, MD, Director, Proprietor, Etc.) and convince them on our value points.
Superior Product Quality, Cost Effectiveness, Plant efficiency, Delivery time, Customer focus, Market Coverage, Marketing Efficiency etc. will be key selling points.
The trainee candidate will collate all the feedback from these meetings to gauge the effectiveness of the sales strategy and mould it dynamically to get better results. Hence this training will be a combination of 3 critical marketing skills:
· Market Research
Your key tasks as a MST would include:
- New Customer Acquisition, expand company market share, increase sales and revenue, create brand awareness.
- Trainees will have to maintain/collect the database of the customers/Prospective customers and will have to submit the details to the company on regular basis.
- They need to be in constant touch with the customer base.
- Responsible for collection, remittance and re-conciliation of payments as per laid down commercial policies/ processes.
- Conduct field visits and trading area surveys; identify potential sites; Identify probable candidates and conduct interviews to enrol dealers / distributors / Plaza franchisees.
- Analyse Competitor’s product market rates.
- All complaints, especially related to Quantity & Quality from customers to be investigated.
- To train all customers and channel partners / key persons on our product specialities using all available tools of training.
What we are looking for?
· Good communication skills especially Business Communication
· Preferably with a technical background (B. Tech, BSc, etc.)
· Ability to Research for industry trends, company information, information about competition’s initiatives and present the research report
· Recommend steps, actions, initiatives to be taken from their research.
· Ability to collate, analyse & interpret data
Selection Criteria to be followed – Personal Interview (Via Skype)
Duration: The project timeline will be approximately for 12 Weeks.
Stipend: The training is Incentive (See Incentive Structure) based. Incentive payment will be given via Cheque to the Trainees at the end of each month.
Location: Trainees will be hired City Wise/Region wise solely on company’s discretion and will work in their assigned respective areas. They can also work from their home cities and can continue doing the same even after the training period is over. As MST, you will be assigned a particular territory (1 to 10 districts) and you will be responsible for all product sales and promotional activities in that region.
So the candidate will be getting a good channel sales exposure into coatings and Paints industry.
If interested, we request you to fill up the attached Training application form ALONG WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME and send it to us @ email@example.com