The Shoe Box Arcade (Easy Version)
In this project, I will look at creating an arcade cabinet out of a shoebox, with as little tech skills needed as possible AND without soldering.
In this project I will tear down and clean up the father of all Gaming Consoles, the Magnavox Odyssey. I will also include some history of the console as well as gameplay and demonstration.
- Raspberry Pi 3 (with Power Adapter & SD Card)
- Coin Accepter (with Power Supply) (2)
- USB Joystick Board (1)
- USB Keyboard (1)
- USB Arcade Controller (2)
- Magnavox Odyssey with controllers and games
- Light Gun and Game
The Coleco Adam
Light-Gun Arcade Cabinet
In this project, I will restore/demonstrate the ADAM computer module for the Colecovision. This add-on is very difficult to find and in a salvageable condition.
In this project I plan to design a cabinet for a CRT-TV, for the purpose of making it a dedicated cabinet for home console light gun games that require a CRT instead of an LED or LCD TV. Optionally I could add a coin-op timer to turn on power for a specified period of time and turn off power when time is up.
- Working Coleco Adam Module
- Colecovision (ITEM ACQUIRED!)
- If you can help me with getting this please contact me via email or social media.
- Wood for Cabinet OR Old Arcade Cabinet I can Salvage
- Light Guns and Games
- Lightbox for Marquee
- Game Consoles - PS1, PS2,
- Additonal Optional Consoles / Games
- NES - Duck Hunt, Wild Gunman, Hogan's Alley
- Sega Saturn - House of the Dead, Virtua Cop