SSO and Campus Nexus Account Creation
Point Online is the Learning Management System (LMS) for all programs. To gain access, simply click on the icon in the Single Sign On Home Screen.
You will be required to set up CampusNexus© Student Portal login information one time and then you can access CampusNexus© at any time without having to remember your password.
Your username and password was created by you at the time you applied to Point University if you applied online. The username is typically first name.last name (John.Smith). The password will be what you created it to be.
NOTE: If you have not already done so, please go the second page of this document for instructions on creating your CampusNexus© portal account. To set your password, look on the left side of the screen, click on “Manage App Credentials”, click on “Point University CampusNexus© (Student)”, input your username, and password for CampusNexus© and click “Save”. Now click on “Home” to go back to the home page. To test, just click on the CampusNexus© Icon and a new tab will open with CampusNexus© and you should be logged in.
2. Click Student Portal Homepage.
3. Click Create a New Account. (Located just below the password field)
4. Enter your Social Security Number, First Name and Last Name.
5. Click Next.
6. The Email Address Verification window will open. Verify the email address you entered in your application is still valid.
Click Yes or No as applicable.
Note: If you click No you will be asked to enter your correct email address.
7. The Login Information window will open for you to create a password for your account.
Once you create your password click Submit.
Note: The password is unique to you. You will also see your username above the password boxes
8. The Authentication Email Sent window will ask you to check your email to authenticate the creation of your account.
Once you authenticate your account you will be able to log into your account by clicking the Student Portal Login button.