**Note: The 2019 agenda is still being planned. Below is the agenda from the 2018 conference.
Wednesday, May 23
- 9:00am-10:00am Registration/Networking Breakfast
- 10:00am-11:30am Plenary 1
- (Ezell 301): Jim Lange, Ph.D., Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery: Tools for making it happen: Moving AOD misuse prevention and recovery programs forward on a college campus.
- 11:35am-12:35pm Concurrent Session 1
- 1A (Ezell 301): Jim Lange, Ph.D., Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Prevention and Recovery: Taking on prescription medicine misuse on college campuses: The complicated process of addressing a broad class of drugs.
- 1B (Ezell 363): Kathy Hargis, Associate VP, Risk Management and Title IX Compliance and Andrea Mills, Assistant Director, University Counseling Center, Lipscomb University: Engaging Faith Communities in Sexual Assault Prevention
- 12:35pm-1:45pm Networking Lunch: Discussion Groups
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Concurrent Session 2
- 2A (Ezell 301): Diane Berty, Tennessee Independent Colleges & Universities Association: Drug Free Schools & Campuses Act and the Biennial Review
- 2B (Ezell 363): Alex Windings, KM Clark Consulting Group: How to Talk With Your Kids About Anything (including drugs & alcohol)
- 2C (Ezell 147): Lisa Schrader and Vinny Black, Middle Tennessee State University: Coach ‘Em Up: Expanding Prevention Efforts through Health Coaching
- 3:15pm-4:15pm Concurrent Session 3
- 3A (Ezell 301): Cameron Clark: Help for the Helper: Fostering Resiliency, and Battling Burnout
- 3B (Ezell 363): Andrea Mills, Assistant Director, University Counseling Center, Lipscomb University: Upstream Suicide Prevention Programming
- 3C (Ezell 147): Kristina Clark and Alex Windings, KM Clark Consulting Group: Count it! Lock it! Drop it!
- 4:15pm-4:30pm Wrap Up
Thursday, May 24
- 8:00am-8:30am Registration/Networking Breakfast
- 8:30am-10:00am Plenary 2
- (Ezell 301): Stephanie McCladdie, M.P.A., SAMHSA Regional Administrator: TN Prevention Facts & Anecdotes That You Wanted To Know...AND Were Bold Enough To Ask.
- 10:15am-11:15am Concurrent Session 4
- 4A (Ezell 301): Stephanie McCladdie, M.P.A., SAMHSA Regional Administrator: The Opioid Epidemic…Do We Have Enough Data, Information, and the Fortitude/Focus to Tackle Opioid Prevention and Show Success?
- 4B (Ezell 363): Jamie Cathcart, Trevecca Nazarene University: Building a Campus Peer Education Program
- 11:15am-12:45pm Networking Lunch/CHASCo Meeting
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Concurrent Session 5
- 5A (Ezell 301): Fletcher Haverkamp, University of Tennessee, Knoxville: Sexual Assault Module: Development
- 5B (Ezell 363): Arriale Tabson, Tennessee Highway Safety Office: Utilizing Social Media Effectively
- 5C (Ezell 147): Tom Bissonette, Young and Wiser Inc.: Alcohol Misuse as a Developmental Challenge
- 2:15pm-3:15pm Concurrent Session 6
- 6A (Ezell 301): Ray A. White, Ed.S., LPC/MHSP, Walters State Community College: "Army Drunk” Alcohol Use/Abuse Among Veterans
- 6B (Ezell 363): Valerie Tucker and Nora Bromberg, Hamblen County Substance Abuse Coalition : I Like Me Workshop
- 6C (Ezell 147): Rebecca Juarez, University of Tennessee, Knoxville: A Fresh Look at Prevention
- 3:15pm-3:30pm Wrap Up