Pineapple Mongolian Chicken
How to make Pineapple Mongolian Chicken
1 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 can (20 oz) Dole Pineapple Tidbits, drained (reserve juice)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/3 C cornstarch
1 tsp ginger, minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
6 tbsp Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 C Chicken Stock
1/4 C Pineapple juice (from reserve)
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
4 green onions, cut to bite size pieces.
Minute White Rice (or brown)
1. In a bowl, mix chicken and cornstarch until evenly coated.
2. Heat oil in large pan or wok over high heat. Once hot, add chicken.
3. Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked (about 4-5 minutes).
4. Add garlic & ginger- cook for 1-2 minutes. (Start Minute White Rice now. If using brown, start it when you start cooking the chicken)
5. Add soy sauce, chicken stock, pineapple juice, brown sugar and sesame oil. Cook until sauce thickens.
6. Turn off heat and toss in pineapple tidbits (use as much or as little as you wish) and green onions.
7. Serve with rice and enjoy!