I Encontro de Economia Aplicada PIMES/PUC-Rio
22/11 - Quinta-feira (14-18h)
1. Bladimir Carrillo: Can Workforce Recruitment Programs affect Local Labor Markets? Evidence from a Physician Program
2. Francisco Costa: Hedging Climate Change: Yield Volatility, Crop Choice and Trade
3. Raphael Corbi: When are politically irrelevant events relevant to election outcomes?
4. Claudio Ferraz: TBA.
23/11 - Sexta-feira (08-12h)
5. Renata Narita: Household Job Search and Labor Supply of Secondary Earners
6. Vladimir Ponczek: Teachers' beliefs and human capital formation
7. Robson Tigre: Litigation and Liquidity Constraints: New Evidence from Matched Labor and Court Data
8. Cecilia Machado: Conditional Cash Transfers and Birth Outcomes