At Virginia Tech, I am helping Prof. Binoy Ravindran to supervise multiple graduate and undergraduate students working on research projects.
From 2011 to 2015, I set up, supervised and co-supervised several 5th / 4th year student projects at the Université de Bretagne Occidentale:
- Lyes Chelfi, Integration of a NAND flash chip simulation model inside a simulator for flash based storage subsystems.
- Mathieu Soula, CPU performance and power consumption characterization of flash storage with embedded Linux ;
- Michèle Le Grand and Ismat Chaib Draa, Upgrade, validation and usage of a VFS tracer for embedded Linux flash storage.
- Hamza Ouarnoughi and Yang Yang, Driver level cache implementation for flash I/O in embedded Linux ;
- Armand Armel Hinvi and Yakouba Galledou, Flash memory simulator: initial state and flash translation layer.
- Elisoa Ranaivomanana and Ismail Ait Hammouda, Performance measures of embedded Linux flash file systems ;
- Mokhtar Souden and Arsène Nzaou, Flash Memory Cache Algorithms Simulation.