IEPs or 504 Plans

If you had an IEP or a 504 Plan while in high school or if you think you might have a physical or mental issue that could affect your successfully completing your classes, contact Pierpont's Office of Counseling & Disability Services. Depending upon your diagnosis, the Office may be able to give you some accommodations.

For more information:

call: 304-534-7878 or email: