PASADENA HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL
Tuesday June 11, 5:00PM Report Time 4:00PM
- JV AWAY at Monrovia High School, 845 W Colorado Blvd, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Varsity AWAY at Bonita High School, 3102 D St, La Verne, CA 91750
Wednesday June 12, 5:00PM Report Time 4:00PM
- JV AWAY at Claremont High School, 1601 N Indian Hill Blvd, Claremont, CA 91711
Thursday June 13, 5:00PM Report 3:30PM:
- Varsity at HOME Bulldog Stadium
Hi All... Registration is now open for the Pasadena Titans Summer Program, here is the link to sign up - Link to Register (Payment is NOT required to Register - Payment Plans Available, Check, Cash or Credit Card )
Here are the primary details:
- Session begins Monday, 6/3 and runs through Tuesday, 7/2
- Practices/Training sessions: Monday-Thursday 9a-Noon
- Games every Tuesday & Thursday @ 5p
- JV & Varsity schedules
- Carpools will be needed/coordinated for away games
- 10 games each for JV & Varsity (5 home and 5 road games)
- Practices & Games will be run by Coaches Bacon & Parisi
- Training by Coach Garriola
- Fee is $295; new players add $40 for your jersey & shorts package - (payment options noted at end of Registration link above)
- All players schedules (practice & games) & attendance will be organized through TeamSnap - all players expected to communicate via TS
Please forward to any incoming Freshman (current 8th graders) that are planning to attend PHS this Fall.
Looking forward to a productive summer session.
Team News & Notes:
SGV Area All Star Game
Red Team defeats Blue Team 12-2
Red Team Head Coach & staff - Mike Parisi, Barry Bacon, Chris Rucker & Jacob Green
Red Team players - Jonluke Goldman (2-3; single, double, sac fly; 3 RBI's; 1 run scored; 1 runner caught stealing), Justin Gutierrez (1 inning; 0 runs; 0 hits; 2 K's; 1 BB), and Jesus Zuniga (1-4; single; 1 run scored; 4 put outs)
Annual Pasadena Bulldogs Baseball Banquet
Great Evening @ Bowlero celebrating the 2019 PHS Bulldogs Baseball Program and our players.
Some Highlights of the Evening:
- Christian Perez awarded the Meguiar Award, PHS's highest honor for Senior Male Student/Athlete
- Jonluke Goldman, All Pacific League 2nd Team
- Michael Gonzalez, All Pacific League Honorable Mention
- Christian Perez, SGV Senior All Star
- Coach Parisi names, SGV Underclass All Star Head Coach
- Jonluke Goldman, SGV Underclass All Star
- Justin Gutierrez, SGV Underclass All Star
- Jesus Zuniga, SGV Underclass All Star
Varsity Team Awards
- Team MVP - Jonluke Goldman
- MVP, Pitcher - Justin Gutierrez
- Bulldog Award - Robert Olivades
- Sergio Rey Leadership Award - Christian Perez
- Coaches Award - Christian Zambrano & Jackson Stuart
JV Team Awards
- Team MVP - Mateo Galvez
- Offensive Player of the Year - Xander Inguanzo
- Bulldog Award - Justin Brooks
- Most Improved Player Award - Jaxon Bacon
Frosh Team Awards
- Team MVP, Casey Skett
- MVP, Pitcher - Ben Griffith
- Bulldog Award - Michael Duran
- Most Improved Player Award - James Lievense
Senior + Coaches Music Videos + Slide Show
Want to keep up with all your player's/team's communication? TeamSnap App is the place to be! Make sure your player follows the invite link sent to their emails to confirm their account and set a password... then download the app and log-in. It's that easy! Parents can be added once the player's account is confirmed.
Can't make the game? Follow the Bulldogs on GameChanger - Varsity, JV & Frosh. Set up is simple:
- Go to GC.com and set up an account - it's FREE!
- After you log-in, use the "find team" option and search using the individual team names - Pasadena Bulldogs Varsity, Pasadena Bulldogs JV & Pasadena Bulldogs Freshman
- Once you find your team, select it and choose "follow team"
- Last, choose your relationship to the team, either "fan", "family of player", or "player" - as a "fan" you will be connected immediately but as a "player" or "family of player" you will need to wait for Admin approval.
- Once connected, enjoy following along. And try the audio option if your environment allows - it's a fun way to "listen" to the game.
PHS Bulldogs Baseball has signed up with FlipGive!
FlipGive is an alternative to traditional fundraising - FlipGive is an online rewards program! Simply create an account on www.flipgive.com and search to join Pasadena Bulldogs Baseball - then simply shop for the things you need anyways - gift cards, equipment, flight and hotel for travel and much more. PHS Bulldogs Baseball receives rewards % on every purchase!
You'll buy from the same places you normally do online at the same great prices - there are no extra costs or hidden fees - if the retailer has a sale, you get the sale price. It's a simple & evergreen program - Cool, right?
Thank You to ALL our community sponsors of PHS Bulldogs Baseball!!
Business Community Sponsors:
Community & Family Supporters:
PHS Bulldogs Baseball Booster funding/support @ work:
Working Wish List:
- Repair water drainage off Visitors dugout
- Cut new batters walk up path to home plate
- New Windscreen for Outfield Fence
- Fix and repair Infield Sprinklers ( SS is Leaking underground )
- Bender Board forms & fencing around NEW Home/3rd base Bullpen
- Install new lighting for home/3rd base bullpen, IF & batting cages
- Install roof/hardscape cover for batting cages
- New Scoreboard
- Cut & add OF warning track
- Repair/Replace/Upgrade fencing - OF
- Repair/Replace/Upgrade fencing - dugouts & IF/home plate areas
- Cover storage area behind 1st base dugout
- Repair 1st Base Practice Mound
- pour concrete & replace turf flooring for Batting Cages
- Level Home plate Circle
- New covers for bleachers/stands
- Repair/replace cover for Diner area
Repair/Replaced home dugout water fountain for players 10' x 10' multi-use screens (2) Paint Diner & Dugouts Repair holes/leaks in storage sheds Replacement netting for batting cage #1; safety issue for players & coaches repair fencing in batting cage #1 Second Batting Cage Installed New Double Pitching Mound on 3rd Base Side More Practice Baseballs New 1" Hose and Nozzle Mobile Cart for 1" Hose and Nozzle replace On-Deck Circles (2) purchase new weighted mound tarp purchase new home plate tarp repair & refresh Big Bubba (mobile batting practice dome) L-Screens/Front Toss Screens for Batting Cage Right Field Sprinklers to water the Grass Clay for repairing Practice Mounds New Batting Cage Net for Cage #1 - Old one has holes Conditioning Equipment New Uniforms for Spring League Season Refresh Main Mound to be ready for Season Aerate and Seed Infield/Outfield Front Toss Screens for Batting Cage Team Bats for all three teams - Frosh, JV & Varsity 10 dozen Practice Baseballs 3 new Tanner Tee's for hitting stations near cages - more players getting more swings every practice More Mound Clay and Turface New weighted Mound Tarp New weighted Home Plate Tarp New Freezer donated to Diner 3 New 3/4" Hoses for field maintenance New 1" Hose, Cart, and Nozzle for IF prep
- Successful Mijare's Restaurant Night
- Thank you Tom & family!
- Rebuilt Double Pitching Mound on 3rd Base/Home team side
- Installed new/2nd batting cage
- Thank you Ken Smith and Scott Brooks for your muscle and time installing the new cage
- 45 Players participating in Fall Pasadena Titans Program
- 4 Successful Rose Bowl Parking Fundraisers Completed
- Successful Baja Cali restaurant night - Thank you Baja Cali!
- Successful "Meet the Team" night to kick off the Spring season
- New Golf Cart for maintenance & grounds upkeep
- Special Thanks to the Brooks & Griffith families for finding and funding the purchase and delivery of the new cart
- December field work day
- Seed & aerated IF & Right Field Grass in hopes to revive RF time for Opening Day
- repaired valve - Water Pressure for infield back to 100%
- repaired batting cage #1 fencing
- grounds clean up of trash & debris
- January field work day
- finished digging out & forming 3rd base bullpen catchers box
- reorganized equipment sheds & storage areas
- thoroughly cleaned both dugouts - masks & protective eyewear was needed :)
- sealed main storage container leaks between rains - thank you FlexSeal... you really work!
- re-tied windscreens around visitors bleachers
- added protective privacy screen to 1st base storage area
- PEF coordinated Volunteer Work Day (Thank You Monica & Perry Lopez for coordinating!)
- paint Diner exterior
- decorate display walls & shelf-paper interior shelving
- hang flags on stands
- paint backstop area
Annual Bulldogs Alumni Game
December 29, 2018
Thanks to the 30 PHS Baseball Alumnus who came out to participate in our annual Alumni game! We had players from as far back as 1988 joining up with and through the class of 2015. Classes of 2014 & 2015 had the largest representation. Great to see everyone!
ALUMNI HOMERUN DERBY WINNERS
First Place: Alex Baer (2014) 13 Homeruns Total
Second Place: Niko Lopez (2015) 13 Homeruns Total
Are you a PHS Bulldogs Alum and want to receive information for future games and events? Contact Coach Parisi at Mike@PHSBaseball.org
Holiday Camp 2018
Our 2018 Holiday Camp was a great success! More than 20 young athletes joined with Coach Parisi, Coach Cordero, Coach Garriolla, and our PHS Baseball players for a 3-day skills camp.
Our Pasadena Titans celebrating a well played game with the team from Seoul Korea during the Annual Cory Lidle Tournament in November 2018
PHS welcomes back Head Coach, Mike Parisi!
Coach Parisi returns to Pasadena High after a two year stint at La Salle high school. Coach Parisi spent eight years prior to La Salle coaching at PHS where he led the Bulldogs to new heights in baseball. During those eight years, Coach Parisi led PHS to seven playoff appearances. Mike is a four time League champion (Arcadia) and is a three time San Gabriel Valley Coach of the Year. During Mike's career as a player at Cal State Fullerton, the Titans made two College World Series appearances. He is one of the most experienced coaches in the area and is entering his 18th year leading the bulldogs.
Mike is a highly strategic game manager who can match wits with top coaches all over Southern California. Coach Parisi prides himself on player development and increasing each players knowledge and nuances in baseball. Coach Parisi is a teacher in PUSD (McKinley).
Please join me in welcoming Coach Parisi back to the Bulldog family!!
PHS Athletic Director