Emerging Issues in Education and English Language Learning
Kigali, Rwanda. March 5-7, 2017
Call for papers
In association with PGL, the English Language in Education and research conference will be hosted by Mount Kenya University, Rwanda. This conference seeks to bring ESL teachers, specialists, and publishers together for an enriching two day professional development opportunity to learn from each other.
Examples of themes are as follows: Content-based instruction, Content and language integrated learning, Computer Aided Language Learning, critical thinking, globalization of education and teaching practice, policy and language advocacy for multiple languages in the classroom, second language research and national education policy, intercultural pedagogy, promoting language fluency, second language acquisition, teacher training and education.
The deadline for submissions is: January 13, 2017
When making a submission, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. A title, in no more than 20 words.
2. A list of presenter(s) and affiliation(s).
3. A short summary of your proposed paper, in 200 words(+/-10%), properly referenced.
4. Indicate whether you are submitting for an individual, panel, workshop or poster presentation. Individual: 30 minutes; Panels, 90 minutes; Workshops, 60 minutes.
5. The conference will be held from March 5-7 (Please indicate a preferred day if you have one).
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be informed as to whether you have been accepted by no later than January 30th, 2017
A list of invited speakers will be posted here soon.