Person Lodge No. 113, A. F. & A.M.
Chartered December 7, 1847 • Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina
Last update: 14th November 2018
For the Craft
Daylight Saving Time ends, Sunday, 4 November
Tuesday, 13 November
- 7:30 p.m. Stated communication. Discuss recognizing our veterans and a veterans dinner at the second stated communication
EA degree planned. WB Norm Boyette will be in the East. Please join us
Tuesday, 27 November
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner honoring our veterans. Please invite a veteran to join you, Mason or not, and let our cooks know
- 7:30 p.m. Stated communication
Don't forget our Annual Communication and election of officers for 2019 is on Tuesday, 11 December. Lodge is dark on 2nd Tuesday.
Worshipful Michael Day, Master
This website no longer will be online after 1 January 2019
- Masonic Temple: 219 Leasburg Road, Roxboro, NC 27573
- Mailing address: PO Box 865, Roxboro, NC 27573
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Programs: 2nd Tuesday, during stated communication
- Dinner: 4th Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., usually $8 - $12 per person
- Master: Michael Day, PM, (919) 616-5972
- Secretary: CW Boyette, PM, (336) 364-2308
- Webmaster: Andy White, (336) 364-1860