Person Lodge No. 113, A. F. & A.M.
Chartered December 7, 1847 • Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina
Last update: 13th March 2018
For the Craft
Monday, 2nd April. Practice for First Degree, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 3rd April. Emergent communication, First Degree, 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 10th April. Stated communication, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 24th April
- Dinner at 6:30 p.m. prepared by Bros. Dennis Canter & Daniel Roberson. Please RSVP to our Junior Warden, Norm Boyette, PM, especially if you are bringing guests. Coaches, be sure to invite your EAs to dinner and to the Fish Fry
- Stated communication follows, 7:30 p.m.
- Last minute details and scheduling for the Annual Fish Fry, Friday, 4th May
- Masonic Education on Second Degree Bible verse
Worshipful Michael Day, Master
- Masonic Temple: 219 Leasburg Road, Roxboro, NC 27573
- Mailing address: PO Box 865, Roxboro, NC 27573
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Programs: 2nd Tuesday, during stated communication
- Dinner: 4th Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., usually $8 - $12 per person
- Master: Michael Day, PM, (919) 616-5972
- Secretary: CW Boyette, PM, (336) 364-2308
- Webmaster: Andy White, (336) 364-1860