Person Lodge No. 113, A. F. & A.M.
Chartered December 7, 1847 • Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina
Last update: 12 December 2017
For the Craft
Last Dinner Meeting, 28th November. Brethren join us for our last dinner meeting in 2017. Brother David Bell is going to prepare his world famous home made lasagna for us. It is all hand made, nothing frozen. Very delicious!
Please invite a veteran as your guest so we can pay our respects for their service. They do not have to be Masons, just veterans. As your guest, you pay for their meal. And you are free to invite more than one. Of course, if they are not Masons, they cannot sit in our stated communications.
As a courtesy to Brother David, please let him know how many will be attending in your party. It is important so he will know how much to prepare. He needs to know no later than Saturday, 26 November 2017. If you are planning on attending but will not be bringing a guest he needs this information also.
David can be reached at 919-280-7990 or email@example.com.
Thank you, and have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Joel Turner, Master
- Masonic Temple: 219 Leasburg Road, Roxboro, NC 27573
- Mailing address: PO Box 865, Roxboro, NC 27573
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Programs, 2nd Tuesday, during stated communication
- Dinner, 4th Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., usually $8 - $12 per person
- Master, Joel Turner, 919 323-0959
- Secretary, CW Boyette, PM, 336 364-2308
- Webmaster, Andy White, 336 364-1860