Person Lodge No. 113, A. F. & A.M.
Chartered December 7, 1847 • Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina
Last update: 16th February 2018
For the Craft
13th February. Regular stated communication, 7:30 p.m.
- Dinner at 6:30 p.m. prepared by Bros. Mike Chaney and Ed Scarborough, PM. Please RSVP to our Junior Warden, Norm Boyette, PM, especially if you are bringing guests
- Stated communication follows, 7:30 p.m. We will be working in the First Degree
Saturday, 17th March: 19th Masonic District School of Instruction, Eagle Lodge No. 19, Hillsborough, 8:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m. Breakfast available. RSVP through our Secretary. See Addenda page for additional information.
Michael Day, Master
- Masonic Temple: 219 Leasburg Road, Roxboro, NC 27573
- Mailing address: PO Box 865, Roxboro, NC 27573
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Programs: 2nd Tuesday, during stated communication
- Dinner: 4th Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., usually $8 - $12 per person
- Master: Michael Day, PM, (919) 616-5972
- Secretary: CW Boyette, PM, (336) 364-2308
- Webmaster: Andy White, (336) 364-1860