Person Lodge No. 113, A. F. & A.M.
Chartered December 7, 1847 • Roxboro, Person County, North Carolina
Last update: Monday, 1oth December 2018
For the Craft
December 2018(Updated Monday, 10th December 2018)
Annual Communication rescheduled to Tuesday, 18 December, 7:00 p.m.
PC Schools announced they are closing for students and staff on Tuesday, 11 December as well as all of the surrounding counties. To maintain our safety, I am cancelling our SC for tomorrow night.
We will hold an Emergent Communication next Tuesday, 18 December, at 1900 for the purpose of conducting our Annual Communication and collecting food for the Christian Help Center.
For those having to continue working, please stay safe, warm and aware of your surroundings.
Consider checking on your neighbors, our widows and others that may need assistance and make sure everyone is able to be warm and fed. If anyone is in need, please reach out to one of the Wardens or myself ASAP, and we will make arrangements to assist as best we can.
Thank you all for your assistance and prayers for safety. We will see you next Tuesday.
Tuesday, 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Lodge is dark. Enjoy Christmas with your families
Tuesday, 1 January 2019
- This website will go dark. See "This Website" page for more information
Please remember to pay your 2019 dues promptly.
Worshipful Michael Day, Master
This website no longer will be online after 1 January 2019
- Masonic Temple: 219 Leasburg Road, Roxboro, NC 27573
- Mailing address: PO Box 865, Roxboro, NC 27573
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
- Programs: 2nd Tuesday, during stated communication
- Dinner: 4th Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., usually $8 - $12 per person
- Master: Michael Day, PM, (919) 616-5972
- Secretary: CW Boyette, PM, (336) 364-2308
- Webmaster: Andy White, (336) 364-1860