Honda - PBGHS
10 GREEN 2020
PBGHS 10 GREEN CONCESSION
TUES Feb 25th - SUN March 1st
We still need SATURDAY & SUNDAY VOLUNTEERS!Please help PBGHS Athletics and our 5 Star Magnets!
P PREFERRED PARKING
MARSH POINTE ELEMENTARY Field
Parking Passes are available at the PBGHS Front Desk from 7am - 4pm Monday - Friday, Feb 24-28, 2020
HOW DO I WALK TO THE 10 GREEN CONCESSION?
Please Note that when considering your Start time at the Concession, you may need to allow 30-45 min from the P Preferred Parking lot (Marsh Pointe Elementary field) - the Bus to the Entrance - then your walk to the 10th Green Concession. Uber or Lyft works great too! Minimum 5 - 6 hour Shifts are preferred. Lunch will be provided!
Entrance: PGA National Tennis Courts
- Before entering Security, Pick up your Ticket on the LEFT at the Concession Volunteer Table. This table closes at 2:30pm daily.
- Enter through the gates and security. (See Dress & what to bring below)
- Walk Through the Honda Building with the Showcase of Honda vehicles.
- Follow the path next to the driving range & (tents on right) and then up to the Members Club (on your left) then the Media Entrance & eventually the Putting Green on left.
From the Club house and Putting Green area on left
- Turn Right at the last tent ESPN West Palm Beach with large The Honda Classic Cares sign (Nicklaus Village) on left. Head down the path and the Taittinger Champagne Lounge will be on the right. That is the 10th TEE. Continue down the path to end at The 10th Green. While on the path, Go Right at the Fork, on the left you will pass the Bathrooms and then see the 10 Green Concession ahead. We are directly under Tito's 10 Green Lounge. This is also the same path as the Lily Pulitzer Courtesy Shuttle in pink below. Note This Honda Course map looks South, a flip of the Google map above.
- AND This Lily Courtesy Shuttle starts in front of Nicklaus Village and stops across from our 10 Green Concession, right after the bathrooms.
HOW DO I DRESS? REPRESENT PBGHS!
NO JEANS, NO SANDALS, NO TANK TOPS
- PBGHS related attire: Collared Preferred* Shirts in White, Orange or Blue (Royal & Navy)
- PBGHS Magnet Shirts, PBGHS Sports or other PBGHS related activities. (No Collar is fine)
- CLOSED-TOE Shoes - Tennis shoes are best! You will be on your feet all day. No Flip Flops.
- Nice Khaki Shorts, Capris, Pants Colors: Khaki*, Navy, Black -
- Ladies & Gents - Hair tied back, bring Baseball Hat or Visor. This is food service.
- KEEP BELONGINGS TO A MINIMUM.
- Cell Phone SILENCED, I.D., small Wallet or "opaque" Fanny packs no bigger than 6" x 6" x 6".
- See even more Honda information below...
IMPORTANT - Please read CSC VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES
Cell Phones are allowed (But Please Silence)
More ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
Items spectators are permitted to bring into the tournament:
- Bags (opaque) not exceeding 6"x 6"x 6" in their natural state
- Clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items not exceeding 12"x 6"x 12"
- A one (1) gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag may be permitted.
- At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the Tournament in a clear plastic bag not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag
- All mobile phones, tablets and PDA’s must be on silent mode and used in accordance with the posted Mobile Device Policy
- Still Camera without case and Lens smaller than 6" (Monday – Wednesday only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Collapsible chairs, without chair bags
- Portable radios w/headset
- Binoculars without binocular case.
- An exception will be made for fans needing to bring medical supplies into the tournament. These medically necessary items will be permitted after proper inspection at one of the admissions gates