How to Recover PayPal Account Password?
Check Out the Detailed Procedure on PayPal Account Recovery
Online money transfer has become a huge rage in the last few years, that not only helped in making the payment process simpler but, hassle-free too. Besides, while talking about the online payment systems, the one name that pops in our head is the PayPal account.
PayPal is an electronic payment system that has made it easier for users to transfer money online. Further, it also offers an option to the users to make payment for online shopping. In simple words, this service has changed the mode of online payment.
Indeed, the services offered by PayPal are finest but, there are a few users who might fail to access their PayPal account because of the lost password.
Recovering PayPal account password
Luckily, one can resolve this issue in time by opting for the PayPal account recovery process. And for users who have no idea about the recovery steps they can follow the instructions provided below:
- Visit the official website of the PayPal account and look for the forgot password option.
- Now, click on that particular option and proceed with the recovery process.
- Then, the user is required to enter the email address linked to PayPal and click on the Next option.
- Further, a code will be provided to the user on the linked email account.
- After that, the user is required to provide the code and verify their PayPal account.
- Once the PayPal account is verified, the user can reset the password for their PayPal account.
After this process, the user is required to check if they can access their PayPal account or not. In case, if the user still has any queries, they can dial the PayPal account recovery number for help and transfer money online without interruptions.
How to Recover a PayPal Account without Security Questions?
Have you forgotten your PayPal account password and are unable to log into the account? If this problem persists, then no need to worry because there is a solution to this problem. Easily choose and follow these steps to recover your PayPal account. But in case you do not know how to use a recovery option for PayPal account you do not have a security question linked to it then this space is for you. In this article, you will get all the necessary solutions to get back your PayPal account easily.
Get Back Your PayPal Account Access in Simple Steps!
- A user is required to head over to any web browser and go to PayPal’s official website from its search bar.
- Enter the username that you want to get back in the sign-in page that gets displayed in front of you.
- Tap on “Having Trouble signing-in?” option from the bottom of the page and you will be taken to the recovery page.
- There you need to select any one option from a different recovery option. Choose the recovery option with the help of the text.
- Now enter the recovery phone number and click on the “Send Code” option.
- Look at the SMS received and open it to enter the same on the recovery page and tap “Next”.
- Now, PayPal will authenticate you to recover your password after verifying your entered details. Make sure that you enter a strong password that is difficult to understand and tap “OK” to confirm.
So, with the help of the above steps, users can recover PayPal account without security question hassle-free. Further, those users who happen to face any problem while recovering the account may get in touch with PayPal customer service.
Contacting PayPal Customer Service!
Those users who happen to face any issues are while recovering the account may choose to get in touch with PayPal customer service. This customer’s service is available 24/7 active for all customers.
How to Recover PayPal Account without Phone Number?
PayPal is the most secure money transaction application which is being used widely all over the world. The PayPal account is accessible only with the username and password. In case, the user forgets the credentials, PayPal account cannot be accessed.
Recover PayPal Account without Phone Number
If a user is unable to access the PayPal account due to lost password, it needs to be recovered. In most of the cases, recovery of the password is done using the phone number. If there is no access to the phone number, follow the below mentioned steps of reset:
- Browse the login page of PayPal account.
- Click the link of Having trouble logging in.
- Enter the username of the account and click Next.
- Then click the Password recovery method and click Next.
- Now, the user is asked to choose among the options which suits the most.
- Contact customer support
- Recover the password using a recovery email address.
- Answer the security questions correctly.
- Use Facebook messenger for verification code.
- Create a new password for the account and it should be in alphanumeric form and strong enough which is hard to guess.
- Use the new password for signing in to the PayPal account for secure more transactions.
To get more details on PayPal account recovery without phone number, contact the support. The executives will provide assistance for all the issues of PayPal and can be contacted through official website.
How to Recover Paypal Account without Email?
Quick and Simple Steps to Recover Paypal Account Password without Alternate Email
Being a Paypal account holder, you can enjoy the highly secure and instant payment gateway to transfer and money across the world. Paypal proffers a plenty of security features that make it the world’s best payment gateway among the users. But along with these beneficial features, users confront plenty of problems when using their Paypal account, and forgetting the password is very common among the users. Paypal provides the multiple options for account recovery such as alternate email. But sometimes users also forget their alternate email associated with their Paypal account for password recovery.
How to Recover Paypal Account without Email?
If you have forgotten your Paypal account password and also don’t have access to the alternate recovery email, then you can still recover your Paypal account without using email through the other recovery option. The process of Paypal account recovery without email is very easy and you can recover it with the help of mentioned instructions:
Here are the steps for Paypal account recovery:
- First of all, go to the account recovery page of Paypal and then click on Log In.
- Now click on the option Having trouble logging in? Link.
- Enter your email address which is associated with your Paypal account and then click on Next.
- Select how you want to recover your password and then choose to Receive a text option.
- Now Paypal will send you a verification code on your recovery phone number and then enter the received code.
- After that, click on the Next tab.
- Enter the new Paypal account password of your choice and then re-enter it to confirm the process.
You can perform Paypal account recovery without email process after applying the above-described steps in a very simple way. If you are not getting help in account recovery with these steps, then you can directly contact the customer support team of Paypal for reliable help.
How to Change Paypal Password Using the App?
Stick with the steps to Change PayPal Password
Since the inception of this renowned PayPal, it has reported number cases of data breach and users looks to compromise their account information. It shows that foray of criminals in to the account becomes easy for everyone or for every hacker when the security features of the account is in inactive mode. It is very important or necessary for all of us to keep updating the PayPal password of the account.So read each and every point very carefully to change Paypal password.
Learn some key points to change PayPal password
- In the beginning of the process, first navigate to the Login page of the PayPal account.
- Concurrently, now the user have to tap on Profile.
- In the next move, user must redirected to the Password section.
- Further now user have to click on the change.
- After following the above, you will be asked to choose the option of change the password
- Further, you have to click on the Edit button.
- Now the user will be asked some question so that user can confirm the identity their account.
- click on the submit button.
- Give the details of the current password in the current password box.
- In the last step effort, user will be asked to enter the password or the combination of the new password.
- Clicks save for the changes.
If you found the above content is not a good fit and looking to learn more in-depth, users can directly make a call to on their authentic support number to give you quality assistance. After following the above process, you can again get back to the PayPal account information in a simple and the safe mode to change paypal password on app.