A detailed CVs (PDF format) is available in English.
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, 2013. Title: “Donors, Dollars, and Diseases - State-Institution Interactions in Global Public Health” Supervisor: Dr William Phelan.
- Dissertation Committee: Robert Thomson (University of Strathclyde), Han Dorussen (University of Essex), Koji Kagotani (Osaka University of Economics)
- M.A. in Political Science and Sociology, University of Tübingen, Germany, 2008. Title: “Internet Governance: Collective Goods Theory and the Creation of Inclusive Institutions” Supervisor: Prof Volker Rittberger. Honors: Summa Cum Laude.
- Department of Political Science, University of Göttingen, Germany
- Lecturer in International Relations (German: Akademischer Rat), since July 2013.
- Department of Political Science, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Head Teaching Assistant, Introduction to International Relations, Dr William Phelan, Fall 2009–Spring 2010 and Fall 2011-Spring 2012. Second-year undergraduate lecture with tutorials.
- Guest Lecturer on “Methods in Political Science”, Introduction to Political Science, Dr Jacqueline Hayden, Spring 2011 and Spring 2012. First-year undergraduate lecture. Slides are here and here.
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to International Relations, Dr William Phelan, Fall 2008–Spring 2009. Second-year undergraduate lecture with tutorials.
- China-EU School of Law (CESL), Beijing, China
- Head Teaching Assistant, Module “International Organization”, Dr William Phelan, October 2011. First and second-year master's level course with tutorials.
- Centre for Global Health, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Guest Lecturer on “Political Determinants of Health”, Module “Determinants of Health”, Prof Malcolm MacLachlan and Dr Michael O’Toole, October 2011. First-year master's level course.
- Department of Political Science, University of Tübingen, Germany
- Head Teaching Assistant, Global Governance, Prof Volker Rittberger, Fall 2007–Spring 2008. Graduate seminar.
- Head Tutor, Using Information Technology for Science and Research, Dr Jürgen Plieninger, Fall 2007-Spring 2008.
- IT Systems Administrator, April 2003–December 2007.
- Research Assistant, Prof Volker Rittberger, Fall 2004–Fall 2007.
- Teaching Assistant, Global Governance, Prof Volker Rittberger, Fall 2006–Spring 2007. Graduate seminar.
- Research Assistant, Prof Gerd Meyer, Fall 2004–Spring 2006.
- Instructor and Delegation Leader, University of Tübingen delegation to National Model United Nations (New York City), Summer 2005–Spring 2006. Multidisciplinary graduate seminar with tutorials, coaching, workshops, practice simulations, trip to New York City.
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Political Science, Dr Rolf Frankenberger, Fall 2004–Spring 2005. First-year undergraduate seminar with tutorials.
- European Space Policy Institute (ESPI), Vienna, Austria
- Intern, Research Division, Summer 2005.
- German Aerospace Center (DLR), Cologne, Germany
- Intern, Department of Strategy and International Relations, Summer 2004.
- Member, American Political Science Association (APSA), 2011-present.
- Member, European Political Science Association (EPSA), 2010-present.
- Member, International Studies Association (ISA), 2008–present.
- Member, United Nations Association of Germany (DGVN), 2007–present.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards