Pr. Pascal Molli graduated from Nancy University (France) and received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Nancy University in 1996. From 1997 to September 2010, he is Associate Professor at University of Nancy. In 1998, he participated to the creation of the INRIA ECOO (Environments for Cooperation) project. In 2001, he becomes vice-head of the INRIA ECOO Team. In October 2009, he creates and leads the INRIA SCORE team. From September 2010 to current, he is Full Professor at University of Nantes and is head of GDD Team in LS2N research center.
Pr. Molli published more than 100 papers in software engineering, information systems, distributed systems, computer supported cooperative work and semantic web. He has served on program committee of 30 conferences or workshops. He participated to national projects such as Libresource, Xwiki-Concerto, Concordant, STREAMS, Kolflow and international projects such as European Project Qualipso. He is currently involved in project Socioplug, Obrowser and the coordinator of labex cominlabs project Descent.
Pr. Molli mainly worked on distributed collaborative systems and focused on problems of consistency of shared data in collaborative environments and awareness models for collaborative editing. His current research topics are:
- Algorithms for distributed collaborative systems : consistency criteria for collaborative systems and algorithms to enforce consistency
- Decentralizing the Semantic Web. Make the web decentralized again.
- My publications are available at: Hal, Google Scholar, DBLP, ACM DL
- Some selected publications for Distributed collaborative systems selected publications
- Causal Broadcast: How to Forget? B Nédelec, P Molli, A Mostefaoui The 22nd International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS) 2018.
- An adaptive peer-sampling protocol for building networks of browsers. B Nédelec, J Tanke, D Frey, P Molli, A Mostéfaoui. World Wide Web 21 (3), 629-661.
- Data consistency for P2P collaborative editing G Oster, P Urso, P Molli, A Imine Proceedings of the 2006 20th anniversary conference on Computer supported Work.
- Some selected publications for Decentralizing the Semantic Web
- Intelligent clients for replicated triple pattern fragments. T Minier, H Skaf-Molli, P Molli, ME Vidal European Semantic Web Conference ESWC , 400-414. 2018
- Decomposing federated queries in presence of replicated fragments. G Montoya, H Skaf-Molli, P Molli, ME Vidal. Web Semantics: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web 42, 1-18- 2017.
- Federated SPARQL queries processing with replicated fragments G Montoya, H Skaf-Molli, P Molli, ME Vidal International Semantic Web Conference, 36-51