I was born in Nagpur and completed my 15 years of schooling and 12th grade (high school) from Bhavans in 2009. Then I joined IIT Kanpur and finished my B.Tech. (undergrad) in Electrical Engineering in 2013. Right now I'm a PhD candidate in the EECS Department at UC Berkeley with Prof. Claire Tomlin.
- Jul'19: presented at MARSS conference in Helsinki, Finland
- May'19: gave my Dissertation talk at UCB
- Jan'19: presented at MEMS conference in Seoul, South Korea
- Nov'18: presented at BARS (Bay Area Robotics Symposium) in Stanford
- Oct'18: presented at IROS conference in Madrid, Spain