Hospitals, Clinics, Assisted Living/Nursing Homes, Dental offices, Emergency vehicles
"There is an epidemic of Healthcare-associated infections (HAI) within hospitals, out-patient surgical centers, nursing homes and other medical facilities. A major cause of this epidemic is environmental surface contamination. It is estimated that 40% of HAI’s are attributed to cross contamination from hands of patients, healthcare workers and visitors who come into contact with environmental surfaces.
On an average day, 1 in 25 patients has at least one infection contracted from a hospital visit, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There were an estimated 722,000 HAIs in U.S acute care hospitals in 2011. About 75,000 hospital patients with HAIs died during their hospitalizations.
Environmental cleaning is a fundamental principle of infection prevention in healthcare settings. Contaminated near-patient surfaces and equipment play an important role in the transmission of dangerous pathogens, including Clostridium difficile, and antibiotic-resistant organisms such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE). Appropriate disinfection of those surfaces and equipment which patients and healthcare personnel touch is necessary to reduce exposure." *AQUAOX www.AQUAOX.com
Our ICS program is a comprehensive systems approach for implementing more effective, efficient, healthier and environmentally friendlier cleaning and disinfecting strategies for the healthcare sector without adding unwanted substances to the environment or otherwise causing harm.
- Effective infection control and prevention with no adverse effects on human health and the environment.
- Optimized cleaning and disinfecting with improved operational efficiencies.
- Complements existing work flow without affecting turnaround time for discharge cleaning of contact precaution patient rooms.
- Greater comprehensive area coverage in less time than competitive systems and devices.
- EPA registered, ready-to-use, non-corrosive, broad spectrum hospital disinfectants.
- Proprietary designed Electrostatic sprayers. 300% better spray penetration and coverage on all surfaces.
- Leaves no residue.
- Hospital grade split-fiber microfiber products for reduced HAI’s, labor and chemical cost.