Join our Pack
We realize that joining scouts is a big decision for you, your son, and your family. We've included some sections on our website that can help you make an informed decision. If you have any questions, please contact one of our scout leaders and we'd be happy to discuss scouting with you personally. You can also complete the online form and a leader will reach out to you.
Become a Trained Leader
Parents are the lifeline of our pack. Without them, our program would be limited and our Scouts would be missing out on the fun.
It is very easy to become a Trained Leader in our pack. ALL the required training can be taken online - so you can take the training at your own pace.
Steps to Leadership
- Talk to a current leader (Cubmaster, or Den Leader) about your willingness to help
- Discuss which role would best fit your talents and comfort level
- Complete Council Specific Training
- Complete Pack Specific Training
Council Specific Training (45 Minutes)
- Go to myscouting.org and create an account.
- Take the following courses at myscouting.org:
- Youth Protection Training - Print the Youth Protection Traing Certificate (available upon completion of the course)
- This is Scouting
- Leader Specific (which role you will be performing)
- Submit the certificate and the application to the Scout Leader or Cubmaster