Cub Scout Pack 184
James W. Lilley Home & School Association, Erial, NJ
Earth Day Project - Friday, 4/19
8:00am @ Lilley School
(If you're late, we'll still take you!)
If you can, bring a rake, shovel, and some gardening gloves. We’re weeding & mulching a small flower bed at JW Lilley School. We need about 5 Scouts and 5 Adults to volunteer!
2019 Garden Club Hosted By: Stephanie Carunchio 856/383-6819 Location: Gloucester Twp Community Garden 500 3rd Ave Glendora NJ 08029
4/20 - Spring Clean up
- SOIL EXAMINATION
- SOIL COMPARISON
- SOIL SETTLEMENT EXPERIMENT
6/1 - Planting Day
- “Eat a Rainbow a Day”
6/29 - FUNGUS AMONG US
- Decomposition Observation Bag experiment
7/20 - PLANTS IN SPACE
8/17 - WEATHER TRACKING TOOLS
- Making a rain gauge
- How tracking weather can impact your garden
8/31 ~ Insect Safari
Battleship NJ Details
- Friday, 4/26, 5:00pm
- Group will likely board together at 6:00
- Late Arrivals - Good luck! Garage closes at 6:30
Basic gear needed
- Overnight clothes
- Sleeping bag, pillow
- NO AIR MATTRESSES
There will most likely be more than one group aboard today. The Petty Officers (leaders) of each group will work together to assign their crew to the various tasks listed. Please note that all times are approximate
- 1700 to 1830 - Arrival, compartments and bunks assigned, strike gear in berthing compartment. This allows free time until the Safety Presentation to explore Barber Shop, Brig (Jail), Laundry, Print Shop, etc. Listen for announcements.
- 1830 to 1900 – Introduction, Safety Presentation Fire Drill and Muster for Colors. Listen for announcement.
- 1900 to 1945 - Evening chow (chow line as directed by staff).
- 1945 to 2000 - Get camera, visit the head, assemble on Mess Deck for group tours.
- 2000 to 2200 - Ships’ Tours with trained Docent Guides – Approximately 2 hours.
- 2200 – Gun Shoot.
- 2300 - Taps, lights out (red “darkened ship” lights will be on as nightlights).
The Next Morning
- 0715 - Reveille, everyone up!
- 0800 - Morning Colors on the fantail.
- 0815 – Morning Chow (chow line as directed by staff).
- 0900 – Self Guide Tour Route.
- 1200 – Liberty Call! Campers disembark.