I am inspired by control engineering applied to industrial biotechnology for natural and artificial intelligence-based Design, Build, Test and Learn pipelines.
- 2015-present Senior Staff Scientist in Engineering Biology, SYNBIOCHEM, Manchester Institute of Biotechnology, The University of Manchester, UK.
- 2014-15 Marie Curie Transnational Academic Fellow in Systems Biology, GRIB – IMIM, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2009-15 Associate Researcher in Metabolic Engineering, iSSB, University of Evry Paris-Saclay /Genopole, France.
- 2006-08 Frontier Sciences Researcher in Computational Biology, Fujirebio Diagnostics Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
- 1999-05 Associate Professor in Systems and Control Engineering, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain.
- 2010 Habilitation Systems Biology, UniverSud Paris, Paris-Saclay.
- 1999 Ph.D. Control Engineering, Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- 2006 DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2005 GeneBio–Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2000-02 New York University-Polytechnic, New York City, USA.
Distinctions and merits:
- Erdös number: 3.
- National Award Engineering Studies (Spain).