Coming up in Trinity Term:
- 0th Week: Leafletting
We will be delivering leaflets in first week, write us a facebook message or email in case you would like to help out.
- 1st Week: Oxford City Council Green Candidate Q&A - Thursday 26 April 5pm @ St Hilda’s College, Lady Brodie Room, Hall Building
Come to ask questions to your local Green party councillors and candidates about your issues and concerns for the local elections!
- Tim Eden (Holywell)
- Dick Wolff and Craig Simmons (St Mary's)
- Larry Sanders (Summertown)
See the Facebook event here.
- Thursday of 2nd Week: City Councillor election
We will be helping to get out the vote on election day, write us a facebook message or email in case you would like to help out.
- 4th Week: Green Social - Date and Time TBC
Come to our post-election social!
Watch this space for further announcements!