Florida Waterfront Real Estate Search
Search our extensive inventory of available Miami waterfront properties. All information is current and available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
Miami waterfront properties are mostly homes which are located off Biscayne Boulevard and along the Atlantic Ocean shoreline at Miami Beach. These homes have ocean access and most come with private docks capable to fit large yachts. Some of these waterfront homes are located on large canals leading to the Atlantic ocean. Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, North Miami and the MIMO district are some of the waterfront areas where these homes are built.
Miami infrastructure is one of the best in the nation. Local, State and Federal governments work together to make sure that Miami residents are well provided with excellent services.
The Palm Beach waterfront homes are another opportunity in South Florida real estate investing. Palm Beach is only 60 miles north of Miami and it is the largest (geographically) county in Florida.
South Florida comprises of three counties Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. In Broward the largest city is Fort Lauderdale which offers a vast opportunity in real estate investments.
- South Florida Oceanfront Condos /Villas /Townhouses
- Search Waterfront Miami Residential Income
- Residential Land / Miami Boat Docks
- Commercial / Business / Agricultural / Industrial Land
- Miami Residential Rentals
- Improved Commercial / Industrial
- Fort Lauderdale Business Opportunity
- General South Florida Real Estate Search
Oxbow Realty | Florida licensed real estate broker | Phone: (561) 404-4904