Owl-ways Keep Learning
8:45 - 11:15
12:45 - 3:15
Contact Ms. Anselmo
- Classroom families will receive a weekly newsletter, typically sent every Saturday. Please notify me immediately if you are not receiving the newsletter.
- Remember to check your child's folder and return it daily.
- Thank you for remembering to notify me as well as Stephanie Baquedano in the Westbrook office if your child's mode of transportation changes for a day. Thank you!
Phone: (847) 657-2493
- Please make sure your child is dressed in comfortable shoes each day for safety. We participate in various gross motor activities each day, sometimes fun obstacles courses in the hall.
- Most importantly, know that I am always here to help, so please feel free to reach out anytime, I do my best to respond within 24 hours.
Meet the Room 3 Team!
From left to right:
Robeena Mohammed, Classroom Associate (Mrs. Ruby)
Geena Anselmo, Classroom Teacher (Ms. Anselmo)
Michaela Stokes, Speech Pathologist (Mrs. Stokes)
Lucianita Macwan, Classroom Associate (Mrs. Macwan)
This website was created using Google Sites. All information is for educational purposes only.
Last updated December 2018.