ENDORSEMENT GUIDELINES (PLEASE TRY TO REGISTER BY THE END OF THIS TOURNAMENT FOR ALTERNATES)
The Ohio Valley District has been allocated 14 "Quota" spots for automatic selection to the 2018 Midwest Outdoor Closed tournament this year. The Endorsement process has been updated to select players from the Ohio Valley District Championships - District Qualifier event in the BG 12-18 age divisions.
1) 8 Quarterfinalists from the Main Draw will be automatically endorsed.
2) 4 players are selected from those that advance to the Consolation Quarterfinal Round from the Consolation Quarterfinal Qualifier Round.
3) From the 4 players that did not advance to the Consolation Quarterfinal Round from the Quarterfinal Qualifier Round, 2 will be selected in ranking order from the Midwest Ranking list published the week prior to the tournament.
4) Alternates will be selected from the tournament Competitors in the ranking order from the Midwest Ranking list published the week prior to the tournament.
5) If a player does not reach an automatic qualifying position in the draw and wants to be considered for an alternate status for the Midwest Closed, the player must have played and completed their final match.