Oakwood Vaughan neighbourhood action partnership
Welcome to the Oakwood Vaughan Neighbourhood Action Partnership (OV NAP) website. The OV NAP is a broad-based community-led organization with a mandate to work together with residents, businesses, agencies and City representatives to improve neighbourhood well-being and active communication, coordination & service delivery.
This site is an active archive of the OV NAP. Here you will find records of past OV NAP meetings, related City of Toronto and Provincial reports, and practical tools and resources for civic engagement. We invite you to explore the site and utilize the resources found here.
Stay connected! Sign up to our mailing list here, and receive important updates about community events, meetings and neighbourhood news. For community discussion and up-to-the-minute information on OV NAP events, visit and join our Facebook page.
Please email us at email@example.com with questions or suggestions on how to make the site better.
- Wed 24 April @ 6:30 p.m. - OV NAP general meeting in the Maria A. Shchuka Library - check out this month's agenda and last month's minutes
- A community garden is coming to the former Vaughan Road Academy! For more information and to get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you from OV NAP to everyone who joined us on May 10th for our event at the Oakwood Village Library & Arts Centre! Read our report of the event here, and read other OV NAP reports here.
- METRAC has published the first volume of the Oakwood-Vaughan Community Safety Audit. The report is a living document, and as such will be updated regularly in accordance with feedback received and development in the community. Older versions of the report will still be available in the community safety section of the OV NAP archive.
- For upcoming events and ongoing programming, check out our "In the Neighbourhood" section.
- See our "Tools & Practical Resources" section for useful information on securing permits, deputing before government bodies, and other forms of community engagement.