in Biomedical Engineering Department at Kyungil University
Welcome to OPTOMAXIMA Lab
" WE TAKE OPTICS TO THE MAXIMUM "
'Ruchire Eranga Wijesinghe' (ERANGA-에란가) is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Kyungil University, Daegu, South Korea. He is the leading researcher of OPTOMAXIMA Lab. He completed his Bachelors in Department of Electrical Engineering at Kyungpook National University, South Korea and continued towards Master combined Ph.D. degree at the same institution under the supervision of Prof. Mansik Jeon and Jeehyun Kim.
During the period of 2012 ~ 2018, he worked as a Full-time Researcher at Nanobiophotronics Lab, and Photoacoustics and Optics Laboratory. He mainly worked on developing non-destructive Optical imaging techniques and instrumentation, Optical signal analysis, Clinical translation for extensive Medical, Industrial and Agricultural research areas.
- Optical Coherence Tomography~Microscopy
- Optical Signal processing
- Development of retinal and dental imaging modalities
- Optics based plant disease inspection modalities
- M.S ~ Ph.D: Department of Electronics Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Republic of Korea (2012 ~ 2018)
- B.Sc: Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Republic of Korea (2008 ~ 2012)
- Primary ~ Secondary Education: St. Peter's College, Colombo 4, Sri Lanka (1992 ~ 2005)