Forest Economics and Policy Analysis
- Sonia Bruck, Ph.D. student
- David Rossi, Ph.D. student
- Jun Zhai, Ph.D. student
- Kuusela, O.-P. and J. Lintunen. “Financial Valuation and the Optimal Rotation of a Fully Regulated Forest.” To appear in Canadian Journal of Forest Research.
- Kuusela. O.-P., M. Bowman, G.S. Amacher, R.B. Howarth, N.T. Laporte. "Does infrastructure and resource access matter for technical efficiency? An empirical analysis of fishing and fuelwood collection in Mozambique." To appear in Environment, Development and Sustainability.
- Rossi, D. and O.-P. Kuusela. “Cost plus net value change (C+NVC) revisited: a sequential formulation of the wildfire economics model.” To appear in Forest Science.
- Lintunen, J., and O.-P. Kuusela. 2018. "Business cycles and emission trading with banking." European Economic Review 101:397-417.
- Kuusela, O.-P., G.S. Amacher, and K. Moeltner. 2017. "Enforcing the rules in timber concessions: Performance bonding in the presence of corruption risk." Forest Policy and Economics 85:52-64.
- Kuusela, O.-P., and G.S. Amacher. 2016. "A review of performance bonding in forest policy settings." Current Forestry Reports 2 (3):189-200.
- Kuusela, O.-P., and G.S. Amacher. 2016. "Changing political regimes and tropical deforestation." Environmental and Resource Economics 64 (3):445-463.