In this project you will study a potential career that in some way uses chemistry. You will then teach the class what you learn! Work as a team of two, and present for 10-15 minutes.
You will create your presentation using Google Slides. Choose a career to study, and research as much as you can about the potential future of this career. Some questions include but are not limited to:
- What would you be doing?
- How is chemistry related to this career?
- What companies will you work for?
- Where in the world will you be able to work?
- What education is needed for this career?
- What colleges might be good to prepare for this career?
- How much can you make?
- What is a typical day like?
- What are the pros & cons of this career?
- Where did you find your information?
Some possible careers to study are below. You do NOT need to choose from this list.
Process research chemist
Pharmaceutical sales rep
Regulatory affairs specialist
Chemistry app developer
Dye, pigment, ink chemist