Omaha System Guidelines
Welcome to Omaha System Guidelines
The purpose of the Omaha System Guidelines Web site is to provide evidence-based practice (EBP) guidelines/standardized care plans in coded format for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers. These Omaha System/SNOMED CT guidelines were developed using crowd-sourcing techniques by numerous stakeholders including scholars, clinical experts, and Omaha System experts.
The Omaha System Community of Practice provides the venue for review of guidelines. Omaha System users globally participate in the development and review of guidelines. All guidelines on this web site have been approved by the Guidelines leadership: Karen Monsen, Amy Lytton, and Karen Martin. For further information on how you can participate in this exciting project, please contact Karen Monsen.
- Community Dwelling Elders
- End of Life/Palliative Care
- Family Home Visiting
- Integrative Care
- Minnesota Department of Health/Omaha System Users guidelines
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Social and Behavioral Determinants of Health
- Using the Omaha System Problem Rating Scale for Outcomes to Re-code Standardized Instrument
- Omaha System Icons Study