Hello and welcome to my page! I am a mathematician currently working as a Heilbronn Research Fellow at the University of Bristol. In August of 2019, I will begin a 3 year postdoctoral position as a J. Doob Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I'm interested in modular and mock modular forms, Maass forms, quadratic fields, and partitions. You can contact me by emailing me at email@example.com . My cv is here.
11. Class number divisibility for imaginary quadratic fields. Submitted. Link.
10. Indivisibility of class numbers of imaginary quadratic fields. Res. Math. Sci. 4 20 (2017). Link.
9. Extracting aggregation free energies of mixed clusters from simulations of small systems (with James Kindt, Lara Patel, Robert Schneider, Xiaokun Zhang). J. Chem. Theor. Comp. 13, p. 5195-5206 (2017). Link.
8. Bounds for special values of shifted convolution Dirichlet series. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 145 6 (2017). p. 2373-2381. Link.
7. On the number of parts of integer partitions lying in given residue classes (with Michael Mertens). Annals of Combinatorics 21 (2017), p. 507-517. Link.
6. The number of parts in certain residue classes of integer partitions (with Michael Mertens). Research in Number Theory 1 (2015). Link.
5. Multiplicative Properties of the Number of k-Regular Partitions (with Christine Bessenrodt). Annals of Combinatorics 20 (2016), p. 231-250. Link.
4. Distribution of eigenvalues of weighted, structured matrix ensembles (with Victor Luo, Steven J. Miller, Karen Shen, Nicholas Triantafillou), Integers: Electronic Journal of Combinatorial Number Theory 15 (2015). Link.
3. Generalized Ramanujan Primes (with Nadine Amersi, Steven J. Miller, Ryan Ronan, Jonathan Sondow), Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory, CANT 2011 and 2012, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics (2014), 1-13. Link.
2. The Average Gap Distribution for Generalized Zeckendorf Decompositions (with Amanda Bower, Louis Gaudet, Rachel Insoft, Shiyu Li, Steven J. Miller, Philip Tosteson). The Fibonacci Quarterly ( 51 (2013), 13--27). Link.
1. Minkowski length of 3D lattice polytopes (with Matt Grimm, Jenya Soprunova, Bradley Weaver). Journal of Discrete and Computational Geometry. (48, Issue 4 (2012), 1137-1158). Link.