Classes for Youth
Sign up today for our summer youth program!
Spaces are limited.
For ages 6 through 18.
All programs are free of charge.
The program starts Wednesday July 5th and ends Friday August 25th. See the calendar for the full schedule.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are no electronics days- spend the day playing board games, card games, playing arts and crafts, or playing a sport in the gym.
Monday and Thursday 5-7: arts and crafts, game room, journaling- come on down with your friends!
Open gym for ages 16-19 open Monday-Thursday 5-7.
Classes in summer 2017:
- Ceramic Tile Mural Project with
- Mrs. Marissa Bannister will work with the youth to create a ceramic tile mural that will be unveiled during our Field Day end of the year celebration.
- Sportsman Music Foundation
- Learn about the history of American music as well as how to play.
- Service Corps
- Help organize and plan the end of summer Field Day, including the unveiling of the finished ceramic tile mural. Additional Corps points available for day to day volunteering for other organizations and civic opportunities.
- Practical Sewing
- learn to mend, remake, or remodel your clothes. Become your own design star!
- Urban Explorers
- Ever been to Silo City? Explore the many secrets in our city!
- Green Team
- Plant and grow at our very own 106 St. Vincennes Community Garden.
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Learn to cook and prepare your own food!
- Community Leaders Workshop
- All participants in the summer youth program are asked to attend this series! Learn life skills, anti-bullying techniques, and more.
- Field Trips: every Friday!
- Tifft Farms
- Canalside Bazaar
- Bison Game
- Buffalo Zoo
- Erie County Fair
- Hawk Creek
- Field Day at Father Conway Park