Session Resource Page for:
Tech Integration Made Easy with Wakelet
July 31, 2019 ♦ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm ET
Moderators: Sharon Hall, Gretchen Sting, and Kevin Bower
Session Description: Looking for a free multifaceted tech tool to introduce to your students? Look no further, you've found Wakelet. Wakelet can be used in a variety of ways in your classroom. Learn to use Wakelet to engage your students in authentic instructional activities. Create collections with instructional activities or to tell stories. Have students create digital portfolios or collect other digital evidence. Come see how you can change instruction with Wakelet. This session is appropriate for teachers at all technology levels.
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Learn basic use of Wakelet;
- Explore three different ways to use Wakelet in the classroom; and
- Plan for the use of Wakelet in the classroom.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 2C; 4C; 5B
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed 8/9/19 at 6:40 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.