Session Resource Page for:
Microsoft in Education Day
July 25, 2019 ♦ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
In an effort to respond to requests from our regular OK2Ask attendees, we're offering a full day of Microsoft sessions. The 55-minute sessions will be just a bit different from our typical sessions - offering more application ideas and less exploration time. Each of the 55-minute sessions will give you enough information to understand the topic. You'll have the rest of the summer to determine how it applies in your setting. The Enhancing Assessment session will be an immersive three-hour workshop. Join us for the full day or just one or two sessions, the choice is yours.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: We will post the date certificates were emailed below. As indicated during the session, certificates are usually sent within 3 weeks of the original session date. Microsoft in Education Day certificates are emailed to registrants that actively participate in all required tasks throughout the session and complete the session evaluation survey within 24 hours for sessions 1-3 and within 1 week for session 4 (Enhancing Assessment).
- Want to Build an Inclusive Classroom? Learning Tools is Your Superpower - Certificates were emailed 8/3/19 1:37 PM
- 2 Free Apps for Inclusive Learning -- Office Lens & Translate - Certificates were emailed 8/9/19 5:57 PM
- Pajama-Compatible Professional Learning - Certificates were emailed 8/9/19 6:05 PM
- Enhancing Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms - Certificates were emailed 8/9/19 6:16 PM