Session Resource Page for:
3 Cool Tools for Classroom Management
July 23, 2019 ♦ 6:00pm - 7:30pm ET
Moderators: Melissa Henning, Gretchen Sting and Sharon Hall
Session Description: Whether you are looking to keep students on task during instruction, or just encouraging appropriate behavior, tech tools for classroom management can come in really handy. Our TeachersFirst database has quite a few of these tools. Join us as we take a look at three new additions to our database that will help you create procedures and routines to keep a structured learning environment for your students. This session is for teachers at ALL technology comfort levels.
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Understand the components of a structured learning environment;
- Explore three tools for classroom management and discuss how they contribute to a structured learning environment; and
- Plan for the use of a classroom management tool in the classroom.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 2C; 5C; 6A
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed 8/3/19 at 1:03 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.