Session Resource Page for:
Make the Most of Your TeachersFirst Membership
April 23, 2019 ♦ 7:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Moderators: Sharon Hall, Katy Garvey and Melissa Henning
Session Description: Inspire technology integrated lessons for student learning based on web-based resources. Learn about the features and benefits of your free TeachersFirst membership. This session will briefly share how to find and use resources on TeachersFirst to help you save time. Remember, it is OK2Ask questions at any time! This session is appropriate for teachers at all technology levels.
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Explore TeachersFirst membership features;
- Identify and share resources to support classroom instruction; and
- Prepare to use the features of TeachersFirst membership to maximize student learning.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 2C; 4A; 5B
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed 5/3/19 at 5:29 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.