Session Resource Page for:
Tech Integration Made Easy with Twiducate
February 5, 2019 ♦ 7:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Moderators: Gretchen Sting, Sharon Hall and Kevin Bower
Session Description: Transform your classroom activities by learning how to use Twiducate. Engage students, build digital literacy skills, and deepen content area knowledge using this versatile and secure social media practice space. Creation, communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and citizenship -- Twiducate can be a one-stop solution. Brainstorm with others how you and your students can use Twiducate in your classroom.
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Learn basic use of Twiducate;
- Explore three different ways to use Twiducate in the classroom; and
- Plan for the use of Twiducate in the classroom.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 3A; 4C; 6B
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed 2/14/19 at 6:40 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.