Sponsors & Partners
Sponsors & Partners
Every year, Ohio DECA works to build new relationships with corporate sponsors and business partners. Listed below are a small sample of opportunities to actively participate as a business partners sponsor:
· Ohio DECA scholarships
· Competitive events at the Ohio DECA Career Development Conference
· Serve as competitive event judges at the local and state levels
· Provide monetary support for conference and chapter resources
· Guest speakers in classrooms and at conferences
Our business partners continue to involve themselves in a variety of unique collaborations relevant to their business and the Ohio DECA membership.
Career Development Conference Sponsorship Program
Sponsorship form can be found here
Ohio DECA receives many inquiries from business and industry about getting involved with our organization. As a result, the Ohio DECA Conference Sponsorship Program was developed to allow organizations to have a variety of opportunities for involvement at different levels. Approximately 2,000 students attend the Ohio DECA State Conference annually. Additionally, over 250 advisors, parents and school administrators attend our awards session. Ohio DECA has over 5,000 members around the state.
Businesses and organizations that would like exposure to these audiences may become the Title Sponsor by making a financial contribution of $10,000 or more. With this distinction, the sponsor’s name is included in the conference title, (for example, “The ABC Company presents the 72nd Ohio DECA CDC.” Additionally:
- The Title Sponsor’s name is attached to three competitive events and the company can provide judges for those affiliated competitions.
- The company’s name and logo are displayed on the cover of the conference program and PowerPoint presented during opening session.
- The Title Sponsor receives up to three exhibitor tables with priority placement.
- Representatives of the company may present the trophies to the student winners of their sponsored events. Trophies will have the title sponsors name on the first, second, and third lace trophies.
Session Sponsor. Session sponsor support the Opening or Grand Awards session. The financial contribution will be $2500. In addition to being credited with the sponsorship on the front cover of the session program, the company will receive all of the benefits of a Conference Partner.
In addition to the distinction of Title Sponsor or Session Sponsor, Ohio DECA embraces opportunities to partner with companies who would like to provide support as a Conference Partner, Sponsor or Contributor. The requirements for these distinctions are:
Conference Partners sponsor up to two events and their names and logos are included on the sponsorship pages and PowerPoints presented during the opening and awards sessions. Additionally, the company is provided up to two exhibitor tables with priority placement (after Title Sponsor). $1000 commitment.
Conference Sponsors sponsor one event. The company names and logos are included in the conference program, sponsorship pages and PowerPoints presented during the opening and awards sessions. Additionally, the company is provided one exhibitor table. $250 commitment
Conference Contributor. The company names are included on the sponsorship pages and the PowerPoints presented during the opening and awards sessions. $50 commitment
Please complete the attached sponsorship form and return it via email or fax by February 17, 2018. We need to receive your form and check by the 2/17/18 deadline to guarantee you receive all benefits of your involvement.
Colleges and other companies may obtain exhibit tables at the conference for $200 for the first table and $100 for each additional table. They may also participate in the conference sponsorship program.
For more information, contact the Ohio DECA State Advisor, at (614)728-1725, or email@example.com.