There is so much to see and do while staying at Oceanside Haven Vacation Suite in Deep Bay Bowser, BC. Bowser is located in Lighthouse Country, which is only a short distance from Nanaimo and Parksville in the south, and Comox, Courtenay and Campbell River in the North. Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy yourself:
Watch the Herring run that happens in the spring
Eagles are abundant in Herring Season
Explore the tidal pools for clams
Seals and Sealions love to entertain
Take a stroll on the Lighthouse Country trail for some spectacular forest views.
Whale watching tours
Go to the fishing derby at Deep Bay Marina - it's for Adults and kids!
The famous Parksville Sand Castle Competition takes place each August.
Spend an afternoon storm watching.
Take in the Comox Airshow
Englishman River Falls
Our great local restaurants and venues
Check out some of these other wonderful activities...
- Visiting Milner Gardens
- Shopping at Woodgrove Centre, Vancouver Island's largest Shopping Centre
- Paradise Adventure Mini-Golf & Bumper Boats in Parksville
- Raincoast Adventure Tours
- Cathedral Grove
- Englishman River Falls
- Nearby Cities: Victoria, Chemainus, Tofino, Long Beach
- Butchart Gardens
- Coombs Market with goats on the roof