What is TauntMe?
Taunt is a spigot plugin that allows your players to taunt each other in game with real sounds. Ever play Mortal Kombat and here the voice "Get Over Here!" Well thats a taunt. With Taunt you can use commands to send custom sounds to players in game. You mean jukebox sounds? No I mean real voices of anything you can think of! Want a player to say "Stop or I will Shoot!" you can with taunt!
The config is pretty simple as long as you have used a config file before. You may need to learn a little bit about packs, but thats why taunt comes with its own custom pack to get you started.
TauntMe Resource pack:
This is where you can add new sounds over the pre-made commands.
This you may not need to edit but will allow you to change the sounds names to match any sound you might replace.
You might replace stop_it with hey_you. If you have made a custom sound called hey_you.ogg. This will not replace the command name.
These features are part of the final concept that is TauntMe. Im still learning to code. So there will be delays and/or limits to what I can learn to implement to this project, with the time life provides me.
In-Short: Im fairly busy but want to spend some of the free-time I acquire to learning Java and how to code. IE the creation of TauntMe.
- Advanced Config:
- allowing for taunt commands and sounds to be added via config and no longer hard coded limits.
- Taunt Gui:
- this will require the resource pack to created a custom 3D interface for TauntMe.
- Power Taunts:
- Ability to Taunt in a Radius and would effect surrounding players.
- Prevention of spamming taunts.
- This will allow the ability to toggle if you want to be taunted or not.
- This may also need option to bypass a users toggle.
- DropBox Database:
- Would eventually be nice to be able to call the sounds from a personal or public DropBox.
- This would allow for Taunts to be stored outside the pack, thus resulting in a clean install of a servers resource pack with out the bulk of audio files you may use.