- July 26-28, 2019
- Plan to take the morning ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor, then drive to Roche Harbor where we will launch.
- Launching from Roche Harbor, we will paddle to camp the first night on Spieden Island. Next day we will island hop to Cactus Island, Ripple Island and Johns Island before crossing into Reid Harbor on Stuart Island to our campsite at the marine park. Spend the remainder of the day hiking on the island. Day two we will circumnavigate Stuart Island, stopping for breaks and seeing Satellite Island too. On the last day we will travel back to Roche Harbor with a possible circumnavigate Henry Island before returning home.
- Class III-B
- Imersion suit and standard saftey gear required.
- Fee's include the ferry, as well as a $5-$10 a day parking fee at Roche, depending on the particular lot we park in.
- $12 a night camping fee at Stuart Island
- Contact Jess Janicula for questions or to sign up