NSA Parent Club Supports Measure H
VOTE NOW! VOTE YES on MEASURE H
Measure H provides essential, locally-controlled funding to protect quality education in Redwood City schools. Measure H can bring in $3.45 million per year to Redwood City School Districts.
Visit https://www.rwcyesonh.org/ for more information
Voting YES on Measure H allows our schools to attract and retain our award-winning teachers by providing them with the resources they need to help our students succeed.
Specifically, Measure H will:
- Attract and retain highly-qualified teachers
- Support reading and writing skills
- Maintain science, technology, engineer and math instruction
- Reduce class sizes in kindergarten and first grade
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- VOTE NOW! VOTE YES! - Measure H will appear on the November 5, 2019 all-mail ballot for the San Mateo County Consolidated Municipal, School and Special District Election. This is a mail only election. Ballots are arriving in your mailboxes. Measure H requires 66.7% support from voters in order to win, so Get Out the Vote efforts are crucial to get it across the finish line.
- HELP US SPREAD THE WORD - Sign up and volunteer for the phone banks. We need volunteers to connect with the community and get the word out. You don't need to be there for the whole time, even if you can volunteer for 15 minutes, we will take it! - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050b48aba82da2f49-yesonmeasure
- WALK AND KNOCK - Join a Precinct walk on Saturday mornings. We meet at 9:00am at Laurie Duncan Park: 244 Nevada Street, RWC, CA. We will provide you with detailed instructions. Once you have the instructions, you have the flexibility on your time commitment. Sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050b48aba82da2f49-yesonme
How To Donate to Measure H?
The Redwood City Community for Better Schools is a privately-funded grassroots committee of parents and community volunteers. This committee must rely entirely on private contributions to run a strong campaign by getting our message out to voters with mailers and other campaign materials. Your donation will help pass Measure H to protect student success in Redwood City elementary and middle schools. As a reminder, political contributions are not tax deductible.