North Valley Veterinary House Calls
North Valley Veterinary House Calls serves dogs, cats and other small animals in Albuquerque and surrounding communities.
- Parasite control
- Laboratory testing
- Behavior counseling
- Weight management
- Pain management
- End-of-life care and at-home euthanasia
I am Susie Neary, a veterinarian and the owner of North Valley Veterinary House Calls LLC.
I aim to provide compassionate, high quality care for small animals in the comfort of their homes.
House calls allow me more time to listen, perform examinations and share information that can improve pets' lives, all in a relaxed atmosphere.
I received my D.V.M. from Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1988.
Since then, I've practiced small animal medicine and surgery in New Mexico and operated a house-call practice in Wyoming.
In the fall of 2017, I returned to New Mexico to be closer to family and friends, and launched North Valley Veterinary House Calls LLC.
Why choose a house call?
- A house call may be more convenient for your busy schedule.
- Your pet may be stressed by traveling to a clinic, waiting in an office or being examined in an unfamiliar environment.
- You may have many pets and want to avoid multiple trips to a clinic.
- Your pet may be too large or uncomfortable to move safely.
- When your pet needs end-of-life care or you are considering euthanasia, you may prefer at-home service.
Scheduling an appointment
Appointments last from 30 minutes to an hour and are available days, evenings and weekends.
Please call 505-633-5430 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
House calls are not for surgeries or emergencies. If your pet needs emergency care, please call a full-service hospital or emergency clinic. Here are links to two Albuquerque emergency clinics:
Albuquerque Animal Emergency Clinic: 505-884-3433
VCA Veterinary Care Animal Hospital and Referral Center: 505-292-5353