Group Puppy Class
Start off on the right paw!
Our puppy classes are designed to help you successfully integrate your puppy into your household. We believe that starting the right training early prevents problem behaviors and leads to happier dogs and people.
Our puppy classes will concentrate on understanding canine drives and pack structure and how it relates to your puppy's behavior, reward systems and basic obedience. We will teach you how to harness this knowledge to get the results you want.
Classes will focus on
- Understanding the success to a strong relationship with your dog
- Basic commands, recall, sit, down and stay
- How to successfully integrate a puppy into your household
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Teaching appropriate behavior around other dogs
- Creating an environmentally strong dog
FOR: Dogs six months and under. We start training at 8 weeks old. Dogs must be up to date with all vaccines age appropriate.
COST: $35 for each hour-long session
NOT SURE ABOUT THE RIGHT CLASS? Please contact us for help in finding the right fit for your needs
To sign up for puppy group classes
Scheduling a class is simple. Just select an available class time in the calendar below and follow the easy steps. You can schedule online with a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please contact us at 207-222-2082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your desired appointment is less than 24 hours in advance.