Serving Psychology Teachers in the San Francisco Bay Area, Central Coast, Central Valley, and Sacramento Areas
NorCalTOPSS is the Northern California Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools Group. Eric Castro of St. Ignatius Prep in San Francisco was the founder. Chuck Schallhorn of Mountain House High School (Mountain House, CA) is hosting the Fall 2017 meeting on August 5, 2017
Save the date!!!
August 5, 2017
********Northern California & Bay Area & Central Valley & Sacramento Psychology Teachers. Set August 5 aside for NorCalTOPSS in Mountain House, CA (conveniently close to the 205/580) between Livermore and Tracy.
We will have:
- giveaways of psychology and classroom materials
- overview of recent APA Summit on Psychology
- activity sharing by participants
- how to make activities into mini labs
- the scientific nature of psychology
- using technology in psychology
- examination of blended learning
Join us for a great day of psychology. If you cannot make it, send or refer a colleague from your school/district/area.
Bring your computers/tablets for demonstrations
To register: http://www.siprep.org/NorCalTOPSS
Directions to Mountain House High School
- Nearly everyone will be exiting I-205 at Mountain House Parkway heading North
- At Mustang Parkway, turn left heading West
- Stay in left lane, and turn left at the light, Central Avenue
- Stay in left lane--turn left at the light--entrance to the High School parking lot--enter the school at the main entrance between the two turrets.
Supporting Sponsors: These individuals and publishers have generously donated materials and time for this year's conference
*FlipGrid has given us three premium accounts to raffle away!