Get Your Resume Reviewed
Getting Your Resume Reviewed at ALA Midwinter
Walk-ins are welcome as the schedule permits, but due to the popularity of this service we strongly encourage advance registration for individuals who wish to have their resumes reviewed. To request an appointment you will need to fill out the Resume Review Appointment Form. The on-site Resume Review Service is to open everyone attending the conference, regardless of membership in NMRT or ALA.
- The deadline to make an appointment is 5:00 pm on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
- Please print out and bring at least one hard copy of your resume to the review. You may also bring a hard copy of your cover letter, if you would like for your reviewer to take a look at it.
- If you are applying for a particular job, you are welcome to bring the job description to your review. This could help your reviewer better tailor your resume to the job.
- Please try to arrive for your appointment a few minutes early and check in with the booth greeter. If you are more than five (5) minutes late for your appointment, your appointment may be cancelled. You would then have to be seen as a walk-in, if space permits.
- Appointments are 30 minutes long.
If you are unable to attend the 2017 ALA Midwinter Conference, please consider taking advantage of our year-round Email Resume Review Service. For more information, CLICK HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.