The 5th Workshop on Natural Language Processing Techniques for Educational Applications (NLPTEA 2018) with a Shared Task for Chinese Grammatical Error Diagnosis (CGED)
ACL 2018 Workshop
Thursday July 19, 2018 | Melbourne, Australia
- 2018-07-19 Our workshop proceedings is available online: http://aclweb.org/anthology/W18-37
- 2018-06-14 Our workshop program is confirmed and announced.
- 2018-05-23 Invited speaker Prof. Yuji Matsumoto will give us a great talk.
- 2018-05-18 We have sent out the notifications of acceptance for regular papers.
- 2018-04-22 Last call-for-papers is sent out.
- 2018-04-08 Paper submission deadline extension to April 27th
- 2018-03-30 Final call-for-papers is sent out.
- 2018-03-19 The 2nd shared task call-for-participation is sent out.
- 2018-03-11 Our submission system is ready at https://www.softconf.com/acl2018/NLPTEA/
- 2018-03-05 The 2nd call-for-papers is sent out.
- 2018-02-26 The 1st shared task call-for-participation is sent out.
- 2018-02-06 The 1st call-for-papers is sent out.
- 2018-01-07 NLPTEA 2018 workshop website is available online at: https://sites.google.com/view/nlptea2018/
- Paper submission deadline:
April 8, 2018April 27, 2018 (11:59pm UTC-12)
- Notification of acceptance:
May 7, 2018May 18, 2018
- Camera-ready deadline:
May 28, 2018
- Workshop date: July 19, 2018
- Special Interest Group on Computer-Assisted Language Learning, The Association for Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing
- MOST Joint Research Center for AI Technology and All Vista Healthcare, National Taiwan University
The contact person is Lung-Hao Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)